A guide written by two runners Guy GIAOUI and Foued BERAHOU having completed several Marathons sands, the Trans'Aq and other non-stop races (333, 678…). It is the sum of knowledge of two experienced enthusiasts, but not "professionals", who are in the middle of the pack. That makes this guide accessible to all, it’s a book that is appropriate for those who " go go go ", or simply for those who dream!
They explain in detail how to prepare and what to expect.
** VERSION ANGLAISE / ENGLISH VERSION **
By buying this product you can collect up to 12 loyalty pointsShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The obsessive "know " and " better" ,will pass you through this book, they have been collecting through the years, sites, readings or evidence of all runners met.
► 67 years, Doctor.
- A hundred marathons of 100Km
- 24h Many trails in the mountains
- GR Morbihan
- Stage races in the desert (Tunisia, Jordan, Mauritania )
- 7 Marathons des Sables
- Several non-stop races (100 miles, 333, 678 )
► 60 years , Engineer, multi media project manager.
- Athletics 14 to 18 years .
- 2'48 " 1 to 000m / 3,000 steeplechase / cross
- 3 selections in the championships of France
- Twenty marathons / many seedlings
- Ultratrails / mountain races
- 6 Marathons des Sables
- GR Morbihan
- Stage races in the desert (Tunisia, Mauritania)
Préface by Benoît LAVAL
► 44 years, the brand's founder & Raidlight Trail Station Network.
- 4 Marathons des Sables
- 2 Oman Desert Marathon Libyan Challenge
- 2 victories Trans'Aq
- 2nd to GRR
- Vice- champion of France
- Trail Winner of the Annapurna Mandala Trail
Winner of 11 challenges at Oisans