Boots Responsiv XP Men's Trail Running Shoes
ALL THE SIZE GUIDE HERE
Details of Responsiv XP Men's Trail Running Shoes
- RL Slim Footwear, featuring a narrow heel and technical, rounded toe
- RL XP and Sensor 3 technologies
- Asymmetric Toe Protection: the shoe's front shape reduces direct impact on the toes.
- Asymmetric Heel Support: internal foot support
- Anatomical tongue for long-lasting fastening
- Drop: 4 mm; Forefoot stack height: 15 mm; Heel stack height: 19 mm
- Weight: 280 g
|Fit||RL Slim Last (Narrow heel / Technical / Rounded toe profile), RL XP technology|
|Laces||Anatomical tongue (improved comfort)|
|Sole properties||Anatomic Heel Support: Internal Foot Support for stability, Reinforced Toe Cap: protects the front of the foot.|
|Sole materials||XP Sensor sole, Sensor3 midsole and footbed|
Why choose the Responsiv XP Men's Trail Running Shoes
Concept developed by the Rossignol Group to improve foot support and comfort. The Sensor 3 technology is a Thermoformed EVA midsole of variable densities. 3 zones of increased shock absorption help support of the foot. This transfers to a gain in energy and increased comfort during use.
Breathable support structure totally interwoven to the lacing system. Developed to wrap around the foot and maintain breathability and comfort. The RL XP structure helps keep the foot stable even during lateral movements.
SENSOR-skall har grunnleggende fotsengbalanse og tre kontaktpunkter. Direkte kontakt med fotens tre balansepunkter: stortåen, lilletåen og hælen tilbyr enestående kraft og snøfølelse.